Monday 24 November 2014

We need more Diverse Books

Well, I'm not the kind of person really motivates you to go do something great, except maybe call the Cthulhu (not sure if that is the best of ideas). But I did read something that I found really interesting. Trust me, it deals with the many discriminations that we do subconsciously just because our parents didn't let us walk around naked when we were kids. Too random but it is the fundamentals that matter the most.
Chuck Wendig, well known Penmonkey (whose blog I almost regularly follow) wrote this extremely long but worth the time spent read. I don't know how ethical it is to share another man's work on my blog, but then again we have Bollywood. So shamelessly, I share here with you something that I believe you must read.

If you are lazy (like most of us are), then here is what he shared at the end of his post: "The We Need Diverse Books Indigogo Campaign"

I won't tell you to do anything. I'm sure your sick of your parents, teachers, politicians, and PS4s telling you what to do.

May the Darkness guide you to Your Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment