Saturday 25 October 2014

Cool Weather

There is a serene violence that ensues in the skies these days, complemented by the deafening bursts of light that a simple fire can trigger. Today, after a long time it drizzled in Mumbai and the weather finally seems to be calming down. The cold is preparing to set in and life seems a dull yet peaceful journey. The pleasurable atmosphere made me appreciate the lighter things in life today, something that my phone or macbook could never allow me to.
This is one of the rare positive posts I have written. And honestly, I do not intend to be dark all the time, but somehow being dark allows me to look at things with a different perspective, and present it with an intense force.
I don't know how many of you actually bother reading my rants and my posts, but whoever does, I wish you a good day. The weather was good to me, so I can be less dark for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment